– Together with the project team, you will develop the scope and the concept of the 2nd source strategy (incl. Make or Buy) for the current Water-Cooling-Unit (WCU) portfolio.
– Taking into account all aspects of the business, you will investigate new methods and technologies, prepare specifications and work out potential solutions with suppliers.
– You will be driving the necessary activities, run the issue lists, define adequate tasks, run meetings incl documenting those.
– In a second step you will be finally planning and preparing the expected execution of the project, involving all related areas, eg. product mgmt., engineering, sourcing and procurement.
– With your expert know-how you will define and plan project related objectives in terms of cost/budget, scheduling and supply quality. This includes reporting to the relevant stakeholders on frequent level.
- Proven experience in Project Management and stakeholder management
- Strong knowledge in Supply Chain activities, ideally proven experience as Project Buyer or Sourcing Manager
- Strong analytical skills, structured working style and ability to prioritize and drive the important topics
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, ability to motivate and guide required interfaces
- Collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication and presentation skills
- Microsoft Office applications on the intermediate/expert level is a must
- SAP knowledge is a must
- PowerBi is a plus
- Fluent in English. German is an advantage