At GULP, we combine the dynamism of a start-up with the security of a leading personnel service provider. We see ourselves as team players with an entrepreneurial spirit and drive. As part of this team, you will benefit from fast and seamless placement in attractive jobs, personal benefits and the best contacts in important growth industries. And we focus on long-term relationships – both with companies and with employees.
Our client have just launched a major PLM and engineering transformation initiative, taking the company to the next generation, and are looking for the right person to drive the project. A person with key skills in project management and operations of complex PLM projects including system introduction and support as well as being able to drive change – to bring our colleges along on the journey.
Focus of your work is change management and the management of the PLM implementation, external partners collaboration, engineering application landscape simplification, related projects, and introduction/ consolidation of new/existing processes.
As project manager, you are responsible for the planning, implementation, and documentation of related initiatives. You will guide the project team in the creation of requirements and functional specifications, be responsible for solution design and the implementation.
You further ensure that the project targets are achieved within time, budget, and quality.
Your main responsibilities
- Partner to business for successful implementation and organization change management
- Lead PLM system (Teamcenter) implementation and participate in end-to-end Digital transformation
- Define strategies for Data migration, Design data management, BOM management, Change Management, MES, ERP & downstream system integration
- Developing architectural blueprints for PLM, CAD, PLM-ERP interfaces & downstream systems
- Further optimization of applications landscape for Multi-PLM, MES, M-CAD, E-CAD, FEM systems and future R&D tools
- Evaluating business problems, their financial impacts, proposing solutions and driving change for key results
- Own decommissioning strategies for PLM / CAD systems
- Manage and train the Power User organization and create, review, and validate work instructions and training materials
- Min. 7-10 years of working experience in a similar role and proven strengths in PLM and CAx technologies
- Operational experience in CAx and custom engineering tools e.g. Siemens Teamcenter, NX, CATIA, SAP, IFS, Windchill, 3D experience.
- Very good functional understanding and usage of various Teamcenter modules like BMIDE, Structure Manager, Workflow Designer, Change Management, BOM Configuration methodologies, Active Workspace, ERP interfaces ( e.g T4S) , OpsCenter and MES
- Ability to work in an international matrix organization and manage stakeholders and facilitate decision making in an international group organization
- Strong communications skills in English
- Work in an international environment with global mindset and high-tech products that will fly into space
- A highly specialized and motivated team with a lot of know-how in a unique industry
- We live a hands-on mentality and take suggestions for improvement seriously
- Attractive employment conditions (contribution to public transport, trainings and development opportunities, full paid maternity/paternity leave and many more)
GULP Schweizer AG
Herr Benjamin Blaser
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +41 44 511 86 86