bbv Greece MEPE
With more than 300 employees in Switzerland, Germany, Greece and Vietnam, we are a well-established software and consulting company. From the first vision to a ready-to-use software: We love challenges! We are bbv, an expert that supports customers by providing a wide range of services, from application development to innovation workshops. Your passion for new technologies, your expertise and your personality is what counts for us. Are you ready to join us?
- You will be implementing sophisticated and innovative solutions using an agile approach.
- As an iOs or Android software engineer you will develop tailor made software for our customers.
- You will perform code reviews to ensure code quality.
- You will support feature implementation from conception to implementation.
- University degree in the field of computer science or electrical engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software engineering and Mobile App development.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Able to work in teams effectively.
- Proficient in English language, German will be considered as a plus.
- Experience with (Swift, Objective-C), JSON, REST and Swagger.
- Experience in UI test automation using XCTest framework.
- Knowledge of current trends, architecture and tools from the iOS community.
- Experience with Kotlin, Coroutines, Flows, Compose, Hilt, Retrofit, Room, MVVM, JSON, REST and Swagger.
Wir bieten Dir:
- Salary based on each candidate skills and on previous work experience.
- Private Health insurance.
- Paid employee education.
- Hybrid working model.
- Flexible working hours.
- Referral Policy program (compensated with bonus).
- Open company culture with flat hierarchies.
- Creativity, innovation, and self-responsibility in a multinational network.
- Would you like to become a part of our successful team? We are looking forward to your application. For any question please contact Georgia Minidou (Tel. +30 6987882871) or send an E-Mail.