bbv Greece MEPE
With more than 300 employees in Switzerland, Germany, Greece and Vietnam, we are a well-established software and consulting company. From the first vision to a ready-to-use software: We love challenges! We are bbv, an expert that supports customers by providing a wide range of services, from application development to innovation workshops. Your passion for new technologies, your expertise and your personality is what counts for us. Are you ready to join us?
- You will be responsible for the conception of cloud software architectures.
- You will design and implement innovative solutions.
- You will make decisions regarding system architecture.
- You will advise our customers on the use of cloud technologies.
- You will deal with future groundbreaking, strategically relevant technologies.
- You will work and implement in interdisciplinary teams.
- You will take over the technical leadership within a project team as well as tasks in requirements engineering.
- University education in the field of computer science or electrical engineering (FH/Uni/ETH).
- Practical experience in the design of distributed systems.
- Experience with automation tools in the area of infrastructure-as-code and CI/CD (IaC: Ansible or terraform, CI: Gitlab, Bamboo, Jenkins).
- Experience with network topologies and firewalls.
- Experience with costing a cloud infrastructure.
- Experience on working with orchestrator engines (eg Kubernetes).
- Experience on tracing logs on a log aggregation system (cloudwatch, insights, etc).
- Ability to monitor and act proactively by monitoring on APM systems like Elastic APM, New Relic etc.
- Proficient in English language, German is considered as a plus.
Wir bieten Dir:
- Salary based on each candidate skills and on previous work experience.
- Private Health insurance.
- Paid employee education.
- Hybrid working model.
- Flexible working hours.
- Referral Policy program (compensated with bonus)
- Open company culture with flat hierarchies.
- Creativity, innovation, and self-responsibility in an international Network.
- Would you like to become a part of our successful team? We are looking forward to your application. For any question please contact Georgia Minidou (Tel. +30 6987882871) or send an E-Mail.